Friday, December 18, 2015

Self Evaluation


This course was well... a decent course to say the least. It did have it moments in this class and as well learn skills that actually helpful. I loved how we were getting into binary coding but disappointed at the same time because the course was too short and we didn't really get to putting the coding into actually action. The thing that impressed me the most was being able to create our own web site that is fully functional if done right and properly. If I had top grade this course as a whole i would give the first part a B because this class had more potential and much more to offer than it actually did. I would say to improve the class instead of doing the daily post I would jump right into the basics of coding right away and putting it to work in the field of some training that needs this type of coding. In all honestly I did not do my best. I was working at second rate pace and could of shown more promise but at last that was all up to me and my choice alone. I am committed to be a CTR person but in my own views never side with one but always make sure its the moral thing to do that benefits everyone not just faction or country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment