Friday, August 21, 2015

Goals that I want to complete in Life


  1. Play soccer with a famous soccer player
  2. Learn taijutsu
  3. Be able to bench more than 150
  4. Be able to dunk 
  5. Do food challenges 
  6. Become great with a sword
  7. Learn the ways of a tacticians (Spec Ops)
  8. Learn binary code
  9. Go to a different state
  10. Being able to make 35 dollars or more
  11. Try to become fit for the rest of my life
  12. Go sparring with a fighter
  13. Own my own house
  14. Have money always
  15. Never become broke
  16. Try to sell property 
  17. Own property
  18. Make money off of property
  19. Own a ps4
  20. Get black ops 3 
  21. Try to hold my breath more than 6 mins
  22. Be able to do a rainbow flick
  23. Have the ability to jump more than 5 ft 
  24. Live to see my favorite anime finish ( One Piece) 
  25. Have my own skateboard
  26. Be able to get a new pair of soccer shoes with my own money
  27. Have a collection of swords
  28. Have a man cave
  29. Keep in touch with my friends after high school
  30. have more than one house
  31. Go explore the world
  32. Try new food at little tokyo
  33.  Go watch Manchester Untied play live
  34. Play Paintball with friends
  35. Being able enter a regional tournament 
  36. Beat Eduardo at his own game 
  37. Trying New tricks for soccer
  38. Have a power shot in soccer
  39. Own a license
  40. Have a motorcycle license 
  41. Become fast runner
  42. Achieve more in life
  43. Hope to see the day that my nephews graduation from high school.
  44. Try reading more
  45. Have no scars
  46. Live life without regrets   
  47. Hope to see that goalkeeper De Gea goes to Real Madrid 

No comments:

Post a Comment